Beyond Midnight I_vote_lcap40%Beyond Midnight I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Beyond Midnight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tulzscha

Beyond Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Beyond Midnight   Beyond Midnight I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:17 pm

DISCLAIMER:

This is an international and not an all-Filipino clan, but we have a lot of PH players. One of our warlords is also from the PH.

Beyond Midnight FhMIehP

Quote :
Introduction
Established since closed beta (early February), Beyond Midnight is a clan full of active, helpful and fun-to-play-with Tennos. We are always looking for ways to make our gaming experience with each other better. Beyond Midnight is a group of dedicated Warframe players who strive to be better in-game but also applying real life values in-me such as respect.

Communication
We communicate in-game through the built-in chat system. Therefore, Team Speak and Skype are not part of our requirements.

Enlistment Requirements
Loyalty
Friendly
Active
(Optional)Talent, if you are interested in helping us out in developing the clan please go to our clan forums and see the committee applications.

To new members who applied here,you are kindly reminded to register an account in our clan site @ beyondthenight.enjin.com or our Facebook Page @ facebook...ht.WarframeClan
Here you will find information, a place to chit chat, message board, clan news, and a place for your thoughts and ideas for the clan

What can we provide?
- Help (by all means: mission, advices, Dojo Building)
- Warmth (we love to chat, everyone is treated like family)
- Fun (we are all a bunch of playful and lively people!)
- A comfortable Dojo

What do we expect from our members?
- Mutual respect
- Commitment
- Abiding rules
- Friendly

Rules
- Be polite
- No refugees (More for update 8 when there are more clan functions)
- No trolls (know when is serious and when is joking)
P.S. Anyone who does not abide by these rules will be warned 2 times, then will be kicked without hesitation.

Goals
To be one of the best and biggest clan in Warframe; a second home accommodating to every Tenno. We will all strive to be the best, together

More about us
- Do check us out on wiki! (warframe.wiki...Beyond_Midnight)
- We play mainly on Oceania server, but we do have players from other regions too, so all are welcomed
- We are not a weak clan, we have players who belong in the Top 1000 Players, even top 300.
- Rankings and regions are not restricted; everyone has an equal chance of being selected!
- We are ACTIVE. That means we have future plans, such as events and development, and currently making banners, pictures, videos, and other forms of entertainment.
- We are accepting CLAN MERGES, there will be a discussion between leaders of both clans if interested.
- We are accepting CLAN ALLIANCES, it MIGHT be useful for future updates.

I have our warlords' approval to post this here in hopes of gaining more recruits. Currently, our Dojo is online with all three weapons research labs built, Supra research should be done today or tomorrow. A dueling arena is also available for those craving one-on-one combat.

Our numbers are around 320+ now, and still growing! We're always looking for fellow players to share void runs with, boss killing sprees for Stalker baiting and rare mat farming, defense/mobile defense missions and pretty much everything in between.

for applications, please post here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/27044-beyond-midnight-worldwide-established320-active-friendly-and-fun-clan-recruiting/

or you can apply via our clan website: http://www.beyondthenight.enjin.com/

See y'all in-game! Very Happy

Last edited by Tulzscha on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tulzscha

Beyond Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Midnight   Beyond Midnight I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:57 am

Update:

Energy Lab: Supra and Dera research complete, Flux Rifle research now in progress

Chem Lab: Ignis research complete, contributions needed for Ogris reasearch

Bio Lab: contributions needed for Torid research
Back to top Go down
kingguy3

Beyond Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Midnight   Beyond Midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:15 am

Ahahaha, i started the ogris research by donating the last 20 ampule lolx, i have contibuted well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tulzscha

Beyond Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Midnight   Beyond Midnight I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:59 pm

Hey thanks dude! Current update:

Energy Lab: Flux Rifle research should be done today, Lanka is up next

Chem Lab: Ogris research completed

Bio Lab: Acrid research in progress
Back to top Go down
Tulzscha

Beyond Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Midnight   Beyond Midnight I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:55 pm

Update:

Lanka research will be completed shortly.

Acrid still needs more Mutagen Sample contributions, 400-ish left to go.
Back to top Go down
klager2828

Beyond Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Midnight   Beyond Midnight I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:12 pm

1. IGN
-klager
2. Region (NA-East/West, or EU- East/West, or SA- East/West, or Oceania)
NA WEST
3. A small intro about yourself so that we can know you better
I am a college student 17 years old addict to online games and love to make friends in games. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tulzscha

Beyond Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Midnight   Beyond Midnight I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:32 pm

Tulzscha wrote:
for applications, please post here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/27044-beyond-midnight-worldwide-established320-active-friendly-and-fun-clan-recruiting/

Hi klager, as above, please post your application in our clan thread, in the official forums, then I'll send you an invite. Smile
Back to top Go down
klager2828

Beyond Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Midnight   Beyond Midnight I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:24 am

ohh sorry for that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tulzscha

Beyond Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Midnight   Beyond Midnight I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:20 am

Update:

As of a few days ago this week, all clantech weapons have been completely researched and their blueprints are available for your crafting pleasure.

Lanka's 12k damage in one shot woohoo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryaezor

Beyond Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Midnight   Beyond Midnight I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:43 pm

1. IGN
Ryaezor
2. Region
Oceania
3. A small intro about yourself so that we can know you better
I'm a Filipino college student and I'm new to warframe. I like making friends whether personally or in a game
Back to top Go down
Potato Prime
Potato Prime

Beyond Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Midnight   Beyond Midnight I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:46 am

Welcome welcome Ryaezor Smile We hope to see you in our next event. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Tulzscha

Beyond Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Midnight   Beyond Midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:33 pm

Ryaezor, one of the warlords has sent you an invite and you were already approved in the clan site. Hope to see you in-game, also added you to my contacts. Smile
Back to top Go down
BlackFlags

Beyond Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Midnight   Beyond Midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:23 pm

can i join clan pls IGN BlackFLags NA/WEST.. thank you po
Back to top Go down
Tulzscha

Beyond Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Midnight   Beyond Midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Hi, as stated in the first post, please follow these instructions:

Tulzscha wrote:

clan website: http://www.beyondthenight.enjin.com/

See y'all in-game! Very Happy

You can submit your application via one of those two methods (it's highly recommended that you also sign up at our clansite).
Back to top Go down
Tulzscha

Beyond Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Midnight   Beyond Midnight I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:35 pm

Update:

Hi folks, we're still recruiting! Please make sure to follow the instructions in the above post so I can send you an invite.
Back to top Go down
Tulzscha

Beyond Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Midnight   Beyond Midnight I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:41 pm

Update:

Spectra research complete (as of yesterday actually), blueprint now ready for purchase from the Energy Lab.
Back to top Go down
Tulzscha

Beyond Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Midnight   Beyond Midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:33 am

Update:

Still recruiting! Contributions needed in the dojo for statues, koi pond, obstacle course (lots of Rubedo needed here), and additional dueling rooms. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beyond Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Midnight   Beyond Midnight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyond Midnight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warframe Philippines :: Warframe Resource Station :: Clan-