Warframe Alerts

Warframe PH RaidCall
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
What is your favorite warframe?
Loki
CLAN TO ALL PINOY WARFRAME PLAYERS I_vote_lcap20%CLAN TO ALL PINOY WARFRAME PLAYERS I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Loki Prime
CLAN TO ALL PINOY WARFRAME PLAYERS I_vote_lcap40%CLAN TO ALL PINOY WARFRAME PLAYERS I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Loki Vandal
CLAN TO ALL PINOY WARFRAME PLAYERS I_vote_lcap40%CLAN TO ALL PINOY WARFRAME PLAYERS I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

CLAN TO ALL PINOY WARFRAME PLAYERS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gins56

CLAN TO ALL PINOY WARFRAME PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: CLAN TO ALL PINOY WARFRAME PLAYERS   CLAN TO ALL PINOY WARFRAME PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:52 pm

Hello guyz i just created a clan name ForbiddenEmpire if you are interested to join the clan just pm me at my Facebook account beyz_14@yahoo.com or add me at my tenno name FrEtZ25... lahat nmn po ng sasali dito sa clan ay Pinoy Warframe Players CLAN TO ALL PINOY WARFRAME PLAYERS Icon_smile and i will do my best to be a great clan leader sana guyz sumali kau sa clan na ito CLAN TO ALL PINOY WARFRAME PLAYERS Icon_smile .. Tnx thats all guyz CLAN TO ALL PINOY WARFRAME PLAYERS Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Garhf
Admin
Garhf

CLAN TO ALL PINOY WARFRAME PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN TO ALL PINOY WARFRAME PLAYERS   CLAN TO ALL PINOY WARFRAME PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:27 am

Update me when you get 10+ members and have created at least 1 room in the dojo, I will give you access to the calendar and moderation powers in the clan section.
Back to top Go down

CLAN TO ALL PINOY WARFRAME PLAYERS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1