Best Warframe? I_vote_lcap40%Best Warframe? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Best Warframe?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DukeNuker

Best Warframe? Empty
PostSubject: Best Warframe?   Best Warframe? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:09 pm

What's the best warframe out there?
Back to top Go down
DukeNuker

Best Warframe? Empty
PostSubject: Best Warframe?   Best Warframe? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:09 pm

What's the best warframe out there? bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
kingguy3

Best Warframe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Warframe?   Best Warframe? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:12 pm

Depends on your playstyle...

like me, back when I was playing counter strike, favorite ko dati ang Sniper (Hindi yung 1 shot 4-6, but the schmidt 4-5)
Mas may challenge, pero nakaka 1 hit rin ako.
So now my problem was, kung meron sniper class sa warframe. There it was, it was named banshee so I found all the parts and made her just recently.

But my other playstyle is like that of a mage like back in ragnarok, or AP-mid in LoL. So it's better to go for like Ember and Frost and still part banshee who can nuke within a range.

So find your playstyle and look for the best warframe that suits you.
Back to top Go down
Garhf
Admin
Garhf

Best Warframe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Warframe?   Best Warframe? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:29 pm

Tama si kingguy3, lahat ng warframe may kanya-kanyang style. Gawa lang ng gawa at i-try mo silang lahat!
Back to top Go down
Potato Prime
Potato Prime

Best Warframe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Warframe?   Best Warframe? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:11 pm

Counter strike days.. 4-6 boy ako eh. Baka i-try ko din yung Vulkar pero now I'm using Stalker set. Pana man muna ako lol! with banshee
Back to top Go down
Jopz

Best Warframe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Warframe?   Best Warframe? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:17 pm

There are also good warframe+weapon combinations. For example: a Rhino with a shotgun and heavy melee weapon is very effective and a Loki can make good use of a bow or a sniper rifle.
Back to top Go down
Tulzscha

Best Warframe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Warframe?   Best Warframe? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:35 pm

I've ranked up all of the frames to 30 except for Banshee (damn helmet just won't drop), Nyx, Frost Prime (ditto helmet from the void) and Vauban (on the fence about buying him for plat, kinda saving up my master stash).

Having said that, asking for the "best" frame is indeed subjective and depends on your playstyle. So from my experiences with the frames I've used I'd say I like using Loki, Ash, Excalibur/Prime and Ember the most.

Loki and Ash are quick-moving frames with the fastest base sprint speeds and they suit me because I like playing with fast characters. Both are well suited for melee combat/stealth as they have skills that turn them invisible for a certain period which give a flat damage bonus to melee attacks. Loki is the more squishy of the two but has more combat utility, Ash has more of a direct damage aggro style with his skills plus a high health pool and good armor.

I like Excalibur as he's highly mobile (Super Jump is underrated, it's not useless as most people on the official forums would have you believe), has a useful mass disabler skill plus the most efficient damage-dealing skill in the game at a cheap energy cost. Excalibur Prime with his two V polarity slots is even better to allow you to maximize your damage output.

Ember may just look like a limited anti-one faction frame but in fact she does well against everyone. A lot of buffs in the hotfixes have raised her to beastly levels now, she has a skill that lets her have 100% damage immunity for a long period in combination with mods, the AoE fire damage that auto-stuns/staggers Infested is just gravy. Her ultimate is also one of the most powerful in the game as its radius moves along with you, allowing you to acquire and burninate new targets as you move.

Sorry about the wall of text lol, for more details about skills and mods you can check out warframe.wikia.com, info there is pretty comprehensive. Smile

Back to top Go down
omega_D

Best Warframe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Warframe?   Best Warframe? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:22 pm

Nakita ko sa livestream kaninang umaga na ang pinakamalakas si Nyx. May invincibility bug!(lol Rebecca)
Back to top Go down
Tulzscha

Best Warframe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Warframe?   Best Warframe? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:32 pm

That god mode bug also affects Mag when you spam Crush too much. The game basically "forgets" and leaves you in the casting state forever meaning invincibility, you can't use your powers and melee but can still use guns. Rebecca made it worse by going on a zipline though, after that she couldn't fire and reload.

I think they already fixed that for Mag though, but it seems it still affects Nyx.
Back to top Go down
klager2828

Best Warframe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Warframe?   Best Warframe? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:14 pm

Magaganda lahat ng warframe kaso ung player na mismo paanu nya magagawa mapaganda ung warframe na un... ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best Warframe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Warframe?   Best Warframe? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Warframe?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1