Warframe Alerts

Warframe PH RaidCall
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
What is your favorite warframe?
Loki
Warframe System Requirements I_vote_lcap20%Warframe System Requirements I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Loki Prime
Warframe System Requirements I_vote_lcap40%Warframe System Requirements I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Loki Vandal
Warframe System Requirements I_vote_lcap40%Warframe System Requirements I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Warframe System Requirements

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Potato Prime
Potato Prime

Warframe System Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Warframe System Requirements   Warframe System Requirements I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:40 am

What are the system requirements for Warframe?

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo e6400 or AMD Athlon x64 4000+
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 3600
DirectX: 9.0c
Hard Drive: 1 GB free HD space

-- taken from Warframe official FAQ page
Back to top Go down
kzY

PostSubject: Re: Warframe System Requirements   Warframe System Requirements I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 2:17 pm

Hi, is there an official torrent for Warframe?
Back to top Go down
Potato Prime
Potato Prime

PostSubject: Re: Warframe System Requirements   Warframe System Requirements I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:23 pm

Hi!

We are still working on that. You can download the game from Warframe website, Steam or GameFirst.
Back to top Go down
Zenstrouv

PostSubject: Re: Warframe System Requirements   Warframe System Requirements I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:46 pm

Curious case on installation. my first copy of warframe came from a friend, (both of us using our laptops)

i copied his warframe folder and placed it under my steamapps folder, once in my steam account i "installed" warframe and it "discovered existing files" and was pretty much done, patched warframe and played to my hearts content.

the problem came up when i had other friends that wanted to play, 

when i copied my warframe from my laptop to my desktop the same thing happened but ended up differently, after copying over to steamapps folder and installed i got the "discovering existing files" as well but steam still downloaded the entire client (1.9ish gb i think), even after recopying (deleting all warframe content) steam still wanted to redownload. so i ended up downloading it on my desktop before my friend played.

and here comes another friend that had the same issue, after giving him my copy (both coming from my laptop and desktop) his steam still downloaded the entire client after the "discovering existing files" finished. 

not entirely sure if its a warframe or steam issue but a little off/on topic, the same proccedure of copying files to steamapps seem to have no problems with dota 2.
Back to top Go down
Tulzscha

PostSubject: Re: Warframe System Requirements   Warframe System Requirements I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:20 pm

That's probably because Warframe updates its files using its own client and not Steam?
Back to top Go down
Garhf
Admin
Garhf

PostSubject: Re: Warframe System Requirements   Warframe System Requirements I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:31 pm

If you're passing Warframe through steam client. I suggest using "back-up games" then copying the backed up game file. The Steam Warframe client will only run from the steam launcher and if you try running it outside of Steam, it will redownload and produce a "stand-alone" version of the game.
Back to top Go down
Zenstrouv

PostSubject: Re: Warframe System Requirements   Warframe System Requirements I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:58 am

thanks garhf, i'll try that the next time someone i know needs a copy. (and yes, my desktop and friends ran the copy via steam as well). it only occurred to me about that backup button and how it can now be used for such >.<
Back to top Go down
JameSPYder

PostSubject: Re: Warframe System Requirements   Warframe System Requirements I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:34 am

hi! can anyone help?

my problem is that i downloaded WARFRAME from the official site without steam or others
when i transfer it to my laptop it doesnt work(it patches the whole game)
do you guys have any solutions on how to transfer it RTP?

thank you sirs!
Back to top Go down
Potato Prime
Potato Prime

PostSubject: Re: Warframe System Requirements   Warframe System Requirements I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:32 am

Hi James!

What you can do is:

1. Copy Warframe from appdata folder default location: C:\Users\*your user name*\AppData\Local\

2. In your laptop, paste warframe folder in the same location above.

3. In your latptop, paste warframe folder (same warframe folder as above) in your program files default location is C:\Program Files\

4. In your laptop, locate the launcher file default location is \AppData\Local\Warframe\Downloaded\Public\Tools

5. When launcher window pops out, click on the option button then select "Verify Cache". After that you should be able to play the game.

Let me know if it works for you. Feel free to ask questions Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe System Requirements   Warframe System Requirements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warframe System Requirements

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1