Warframe Alerts

Warframe PH RaidCall
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
What is your favorite warframe?
Loki
How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_vote_lcap20%How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Loki Prime
How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_vote_lcap40%How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Loki Vandal
How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_vote_lcap40%How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kingguy3

How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! Empty
PostSubject: How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!   How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:29 pm

This is kingguy3's guide to buying Platinum from the Philippines!

The main page to buy platinum from is at:
https://warframe.com/buyplatinum

And the user is given several choices of platinum amounts to buy from. These are:
75 Platinum - 4.99$
170 Platinum - 9.99$
570 Platinum - 29.99$
1000 Platinum + Thunderbolt Mod(For Paris/Dread Users) - 59.99$
2100 Platinum + Thunderbolt and Handspring mods - 99.99$
4300 Platinum + Thunderbolt, Handspring and Retribution mods - 199.99$

Steps:
I. Click on the desired amount you want to buy

II. There will be a Pop-up window, and you must choose the method you want to use:

II.A (Clicking the "5 other choices")
1.)Paypal
How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! Paypal_128
In the Paypal Method, 1 needs to have the following:
-A Paypal Account
-A Credit/Debit Card linked to the Paypal
-Correct Billing Address
-Non-changing and Non-dynamic IP

*Follow the instructions made by the new window for Paypal and it will be over in a few quick steps
*Tax and conversion rates are applied if you transferred Php to your Paypal Account.

2.)MOL points
How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! Short_mp
In this method, MOL points can be bought from your Local retailers such as:
-Load Central
-Globe/Smart Cash
-Uload Machines

You need a MOL PH account first to activate this.
-Register at: https://global.mol.com/global/portal/en/default.aspx
-Follow the instructions and load unto account.

*Rates change from time to time, The usual rate is about 44Php = 1 USD.
So for the 170 Platinum offer, you have to pay 439.56Php(9.99$)

3.)Cherry Credits
How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! Short_ce
In this method, MOL points can be bought from your Local retailers such as:
-Load Central
- 7-11(Yes they are sold at your local 7-11 branches)

You need a Cherry Credits account first to activate this.
-Register at: http://www.cherrycredits.com/ph
-Follow the instructions and load unto account

Cherry Credits has the following denominations:
2900 CC - 100PhP
10000 CC - 350Php
30000 CC - 1050Php

*The exchange rate of Cherry Credits to USD is (currently when I tried it) was 13100 CC = 9.99$
*So by your first order you get 550 Php for 15800CC, then you have 2700 extra. In succeeding orders you now just have to pay 450 Php to buy the 170 Platinum order.

Buying Procedure:
Spoiler:

4.)MyCard (old mobius cards)
<---Reserved for info--->

II.B Ultimate Gaming Card
There are several ways to buy a western gaming card from the Philippines.
Though this usually involves only using Paypal and Visa

Order through:
www.offgamers.com
www.ebay.com

Buy the gaming card at one of these sites
and Use Gaming card as instructed

II.C Western Union
<--- Reserved for those who have tried--->

Edit(6/6/13):
*First edit, will be editing and will be compiling photo instructions for those who want further instructions.
*Will try other method
*Will also get info from those who have already tried other methods aside from mine(Yes I've tried all this, I've already spent 50~60$ worth of Platinum)
*Up for future edits.

Last edited by kingguy3 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tulzscha

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!   How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:48 pm

On a related note:

I bought my founder's package via Steam Wallet/Paypal. That is, I used Paypal (which is linked to my local CC) to add funds to Steam Wallet, and then to pay the amount. Quick and painless, this was done via the "become a founder" section in the Warframe website.

One thing to note though is that the founder section on the website where you can choose your desired package will go on an endless redirect loop unless you have your Steam client running in the background.

That probably only applies if you installed/play the game via Steam.
Back to top Go down
Potato Prime
Potato Prime

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!   How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:52 pm

@King - Very useful ito para sa mga may plan na to use Platinum.

@Tulzscha - Thank you for sharing that information. Easy transaction for those with CC and Paypal.

Back to top Go down
kingguy3

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!   How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:26 am

The first one I bought actually was the Founder's package of 19.99
Then started buying in the platinum only page.
Back to top Go down
Potato Prime
Potato Prime

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!   How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:11 am

Nag-iisip pa ako if I'm gonna buy a founder's package. You guys know difference of Excalibur Prime from normal one? Well, anything with gold is a luxury item lol!
Back to top Go down
Tulzscha

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!   How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:36 pm

The founder's package is well worth it IMO. I can't stand to sell any frame and weapon (OC completist kasi) so I need all the slots I can get, as well as potatoes.

Excal Prime has a slightly faster shield regeneration rate, and one more V polarity slot. Meaning you can put in Continuity and Focus mods in his two V slots for max Slash Dash damage output. I know of players who prefer vanilla Excal though, as the extra V polarity slot stifles your build flexibility. But with polarization options now it's prolly not much of an issue.

I got the Master's package as it seemed to be the best deal for the plat. Don't get it expecting the Skana Prime will be superior to any of the longswords though, in fact I think the Cronus outperforms it. It's just for the looks/cool factor.

The Design Council forums is nice to have access to as the devs often post sneak previews of upcoming content, you can submit ideas and vote for certain themes to be implemented such as the matter/animatter frame that won the poll recently.

However it is still limited in that you cannot start new topics in it and the sometimes-toxic environment of immature, bickering children with serious entitlement complex issues can get on your nerves - especially in the Council Chat in-game. I turned off Council Chat a long time ago because it seemed every time I read the pointless ranting in there I felt like my brain cells were being murdered lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kingguy3

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!   How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:37 pm

added a recent buying procedure ahahah
Bought from 7-11 kanina
Back to top Go down
Potato Prime
Potato Prime

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!   How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:46 pm

@Tulz - I also find the founder's package Sulit plus the privilege of having access to Design Council. Even us DE reps need to buy the package. That is DE policy. Very helpful information, now I'll have something to think about bago ako bumili.

@King - What is it? Smile
Back to top Go down
DE Ramon
DE Ramon

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!   How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:23 pm

About Western Union... it uses a payment method that is not supported by Western Union branches in the Philippines, so not an option for us.

On a side note, I am currently working on getting payment access for the Philippines much more easily.

Hopefully I can have this activated within the month. No promises, though, except that I'll keep trying to find something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warframe.com
kingguy3

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!   How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:03 am

Potato Prime wrote:

@King - What is it? Smile
from cherry credits
and I put it up in spoiler tags sa top
Back to top Go down
DE Ramon
DE Ramon

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!   How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:47 am

Oonga pala. Wag muna kayo gumamit ng MOL points. MOL won't be ready till the end of the month.
Back to top Go down
kingguy3

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!   How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 am

DE Ramon wrote:
Oonga pala. Wag muna kayo gumamit ng MOL points. MOL won't be ready till the end of the month.

Gumamit ako MOL 2 weeks ago, may problem ba sir?
Back to top Go down
DE Ramon
DE Ramon

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!   How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:28 am

Ows? Sabi nila hindi pa -_- Anyway, that's good to hear Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PrismSeven

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!   How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:59 pm

Hi everyone. Bought a CC card kanina kaso ayaw lumabas ng Pop up window para maka log-in sa CC website. may lumalabas na "An error occurred with the payment gateway. Pls try again later" :(BTW Hi to Kingguy! This is Xcorrpion from LoLph lol.
Back to top Go down
kingguy3

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!   How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:25 pm

PrismSeven wrote:
Hi everyone. Bought a CC card kanina kaso ayaw lumabas ng Pop up window para maka log-in sa CC website. may lumalabas na "An error occurred with the payment gateway. Pls try again later" :(BTW Hi to Kingguy! This is Xcorrpion from LoLph lol.

sorry ngayon lang naka reply,

Merong topak(sorry for the term) with Payscan at the moment, if you are using dynamic IP on your router or have been transferring shops lately(or using your warframe account on different pcs), this will usually happen.

Basically, UltimatePay/Payscan just put a ban on your account from topping up at the moment. They put up the ban for 48~72 hours. Wait for the next 3 days before topping up.

If still not happening, go to the help page and submit a ticket on both the UltimatePay Help and Warframe Help.

Come back if you find success or still failure
Back to top Go down
SilentHyena

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!   How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:21 am

I use Steam to play Warframe, whenever I try to purchase platinum po sa page ng Warframe, palagi akong na-reredirect sa Steam page. Pwede po ba wag gamitin ang Steam to purchase?
Back to top Go down
DE Ramon
DE Ramon

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!   How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:41 am

Visit https://warframe.com/buyplatinum then click "other"

How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! Others
Back to top Go down
SilentHyena

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!   How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:28 pm

Only Steam is available. :(The account I use to login is my Steam account.
How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! QIxYdPa
Back to top Go down
DE Ramon
DE Ramon

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!   How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:54 pm

Oh, that's why... If you used Steam to create the account you will only be able to buy through Steam
Back to top Go down
SilentHyena

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!   How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:59 pm

That's too bad... Is there a way I can convert Cherry Credits to funds in my Steam Wallet or Paypal?
Back to top Go down
DE Ramon
DE Ramon

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!   How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:52 pm

Unfortunately... None that I know of.

The restriction is part of the agreement with Steam.
Back to top Go down
SilentHyena

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!   How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:07 pm

I suppose I'll just make a new account. Thanks for all the help!
Back to top Go down
DE Ramon
DE Ramon

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!   How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:30 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
SilentHyena

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!   How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:22 pm

I have a Cherry Credits account and used Boku because I buy credits with load, P100 worth of load = 1500CC. I was wondering if there are better alternatives, one that costs less but gives more CC if possible. Unfortunately, my options are limited. I saw an internet cafe with Load Center available (but never went inside to ask) and I haven't checked if the local 7-Eleven store has MOLPoints available. I don't think they do, though.

I was thinking, once I have enough Cherry Credits, I would purchase the Founder's Package first, but well, it's too expensive for me. lol I thought I would just get the Disciple version because I don't really care for the Design Council much. Are there other benefits if I buy the Disciple package aside from the 370 platinum?
Back to top Go down
DE Ramon
DE Ramon

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!   How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:25 pm

Just a forum badge and cheaper Platinum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!   How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to buy Warframe Platinum from the Philippines!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next